“We surfed here” 5 of 5 stars

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“We surfed here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

So beautiful and full of surfers and holiday makers. My son stood on a surf board on his first go! Mom was not so fortunate! I will keep trying though ;)

Québec, Canada
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great beach and village!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed in this little village and loved it. Great long beach with some waves, dark sand and quiet. There are some restaurants on the beach where you can eat or drink and you can hear some howler monkeys who are just around in trees....

Miami
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“AMAZING....Best sandy white beach in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Nothing short of amazing. Worth the drive. You will be amazed and thankful you took the ride. Went every day on our trip. Gorgeous!

Spokane, Washington, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband took a surf lesson here, and I came along to watch and see a different beach. It was beautiful. Lots of trees in the parking area with lots of monkeys. The water was so blue and the beach was clean and not crowded at all. We came back two more times during our week in Santa Teresa. I boogie boarded one day and it was fun for that as well as for my husband to practice his surfing.

Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Picturesque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My boyfriend had a surf lesson here one day so I tagged along. This beach was breathtaking. Flat, long, gentle waves, beautiful views. It was perfect!

Visited January 2013