My husband and I spent 5 days at Florblanca in June as part of our two-part stay in Costa Rica. We spent the first 5 days in the Arenal region. Florblanca was LOVELY. We were so happy to arrive and see our beautiful villa. We went to dinner after settling in and enjoyed a delicious meal right near the ocean. It was heavenly. We loved our porch and were greeted by howler monkey most mornings. We spent hours in the hammock watching them play, eat, and sleep. Among our other Santa Teresa adventures, we tried surfing lessons, walked several times into town, did a couples massage, and lounged by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa