All reviews surf house flor blanca open air nectar restaurant horseback riding costa rica living room sushi yoga and pilates other restaurants in the area couples massage minute walk down the beach pura vida one of a kind low tide honeymoon suite incredible views
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

A few years ago I had the extreme pleasure of spending a week at Florblanca. After returning home I meant to write a glowing review of my experience. For some reason, probably based on the hectic reentry into real life, the review was never written. Now, as I look out the window and see the foreboding winter sky I feel compelled to visit the resort's beautiful website and reminisce. I have never forgotten those wonderful days spent at that incredible place in Costa Rica. The beach is absolutely pristine, the service is excellent, without intrusion, and the accommodations, the food, and especially the staff are the best. I can't wait till I return. Till then, the beautiful images on the website will have to sustain me. I figure anything worth remembering with this much clarity after this long is still worth a review. Looking forward to the next time.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank surfsup00
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Florblanca Resort is a special place in my travels. It is the best place to just chill out and enjoy the serenity, the food, and most important, the staff. Lots to do if you want. I prefer long walks on one of the best beaches in the world.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank caingram
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Without a doubt Florblanca is my very favorite resort. The location is very peaceful and the resort is beautiful. The staff is friendly, always there when you need them but never intrusive. The food and mixed drinks are perfection. Of course yoga, sunsets and long walks on the beach are a great addiction to a peaceful, beautiful escape from the stress vacation.

Room tip: They are all very private and lovely.
Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank pingram47
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Rooms were beautiful and clean, staff was incredible and helpful, and the food was delicious. The property is close to the town of Santa Teresa, which is must-see destination. Every morning I woke up to the sound of the ocean and the views are stunning. Florblanca is a little slice of heaven in the jungle!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Florblanca is perfect. The staff is professional, courteous and above all customer service oriented. The restaurant is delicious and the menu can compete with those in major dining cities. The villas are so comfortable and thoughtfully designed. I don't care for huge resorts and being one of hundreds of guests. The staff is invested in your stay, addresses you by name, and aims to make your vacation a memorable experience.

Date of stay: November 2016