We stayed at Flor Blanca for 5 nights in December, following a stay in Monteverde. Although this was our first trip to Costa Rica, I can't imagine that there are many places better than FB.
We stayed in villa #1 (closest to the beach), which had a large open-air living room (including a hammock facing the beach). The bedroom is air-conditioned and had one of the most comfortable beds we've ever been in. The bathroom is also open-air, which took some getting used to but that's what you get in Costa Rica.
The pool, spa, yoga, and other activities are first-class and were never crowded. The beach directly in front of FB is very rocky, but a great beach is within a 5 minute walk.
The food at FB was pricey, but top-notch. Lots of fresh seafood and the best sushi we've ever had. The bartenders are friendly and make some creative cocktails.
A great boutique resort, we'll definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa