The place is beautiful, service is great, prices are high, including 10$ charge for town transportation if you don't have your own (or you can take bicycle from the hotel). For surfers - you need to walk 7-10 minutes to first surfing beach.
Breakfast is not included and again pricey.
Beautiful animals and birds all the time. pool is great
All by all - highly recommended!!!! I would love to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa