This place was exactly what we needed. Gorgeously designed with real attention to what makes Costa Rica unique. We stayed 3 nights at the Surf House and loved the view of the beach through the trees. We felt transported to another world. Having a fullsize fridge was great and we stocked it from the store down the road. The next two nights we stayed at Villa 4 where we enjoyed a more refined setting in the "jungle". Seeing the howler monkeys cavorting while showering in the open air bathroom was an unforgettable experience. The pool was heaven, uncrowded and relaxing. But the beach in the morning with the tidal pools was one of the highlights. We enjoyed the bathwater temperature of the ocean while scouting amazing fish. The beach just a short walk south was great for swimming and jumping waves. The restaurant was wonderful. A little pricey but that's to be expected. The quality of the food was superb though. Santa Teresa is a cute town near Mal Pais but there isn't much available aside from casual restaurants and surfing. Getting here is quite an adventure too but for me it was absolutely worth it. Loved the yoga with Stefano in the surfside studio. I can't imagine a better place than Florblanca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa