We travelled with my family of three children, my mom, my sister and her family of 4 in March and had the best trip! The hotel is beautiful, location is great and the staff are very kind. The pool area is great, very relaxing along. The hotel isn't very big, only 11 villas and the surf house. In March you definitely want AC in the bedrooms, so look for that in your lodging. We had to move to the surf house for a few days because we booked late and while the bedrooms are great (2.5) and the view amazing… the shower is pretty bad and should be improved. The actual villas are amazing, outdoor showers, AC bedrooms, wonderful outdoor lanai areas with hammocks .The foliage all around the villas makes it all seem very cozy….even when the monkeys are noisy in the mornings! The food was very good too! The surfer burrito in the morning is so good as are the fish tacos for lunch. The front desk was very helpful with anything we needed. We loved this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa