My bride and I just returned from the best honeymoon we ever could have imagined. Yes, the resort and location were amazing, but it was the staff and locals that made our honeymoon unforgettable. The staff was so polite and eager to please. The locals could not have been any nicer. If you can, stay in the Surf House. It's very private and you get a great sunset view. If you are looking for an "off the grid" escape where the people are laid back, service is exceptional, and the scenery is breathtaking, then Florblanca is for you.
Scott and Sarah Crawford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa