I feel you've come to a special place when your experiences and memories of a vacation are not limited to the beach (beautiful in Santa Teresa's case), mountain, or other destination you chose, or how many cool pics you took, or how much you partied (or not!), but also include the place you actually stayed in. I recently spent 3 nights at Florblanca and it certainly is one of those places. I never felt so connected with nature while being in a hotel; the way the villas are so open to the outdoors, you can't help but relax with the ocean air coming in and the sounds of the surrounding vegetation; everything in the villa was absolutely spotless while still providing a sense of warmth and welcome. The pool area had plenty of areas to sunbathe but also plenty with shade. The restaurant was a delight; I managed to try several dishes for all 3 meals of the day and everything was delicious, and the prices were definitely reasonable. There are a lot of other dining options in Santa Teresa, some cheaper, some more expensive, but for the quality I was getting at Nectar restaurant, I did not feel the need to venture out, and the service was outstanding. Overall, a place I will definitely visit again and recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa