If you love the outdoors, you'll love the rooms at Florblanca...falling asleep to the sounds of howler monkeys and the waves. The stretch of beach is pristine and long! Great for walking or surfing-a bit challenging! Grateful we had a room near the water, as the roads were extremely dusty-rooms closer to the road were a bit dusty as well.
Good was good, fresh- just not as creative as some other places in the area. Would definitely go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa