Flor blanca is stunning, no question about it. The grounds are perfectly manicured with exotic flowers everywhere. The villas are very large, chic and have everything you could ever want and more. Yoga classes with Steffano: he has become a legend to anyone who has ever done yoga and visited mal pais or santa teresa, people come from all over just for his class. The food was okay, i expected allot more from it, the selection was limited to only 5 or so per menu and being a picky eater i was only able to find one thing on the breakfast menu (eggs Benedict which is amazing), nothing on the lunch menu, stay far from the tacos they are soggy and less than desirable, dinner was Alright, We much preferred other restaurants in town such as Breezes, Marys and Amichi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa