The food was incredible and fresh. We loved all the innovative cocktails as well. The staff so friendly and cool. Best massage we have ever had at the spa. We loved the loved the relaxed luxe vibe....location was amazing, but swimming is treacherous right in front of the hotel during high tide. We love Santa Teresa as a surf town, great restaurants everywhere. Would definitely go back, even though it is expensive....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa