Florblanca is by far one of the most elegant hotels. The service is impeccable, the location is perfect,the food is great and the beach is beautiful.
The rooms are incredible with rustic outdoor bathrooms, luxury designer furniture and linens in the bedroom and livingroom.
The grounds perfectly manicured and the pool pristine. The spa is gorgeous and the treatments worth every penny.
We wanted to see Arenal for our last two days so the concierge (who are incredible!) arranged our entire trip from private air transfer,taxi and hotel accommodations. When we arrived in Arenal, it was SWARMING with tourists,and pouring rain! Horrible! I called Florblanca, knowing that they were fully booked as it was two days before new years, begging for them to get us back to Santa Teresa.
In the meantime I called every hotel and vacation rental service and there was absolutely nothing available. The manager of Florblanca called my cell phone with news of our itinerary back to Florblanca and they offered to put us in the owners suite since there were no rooms available.
We arrived back to privacy and luxury on the beach at Florblanca and cried when we had to go back to new york
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa