“Fun Night in Santa Teresa”
Review of al chile viola

al chile viola
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Al chile viola offers a great collection of incredible italian dishes prepared carefully by our italian chef Emiliano and served by his wife Luz.
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Great evening starting with fun new cocktails, atmosphere is friendly and relaxing. The service is great and very helpful in explaining the dishes.

We hung out till late having drinks and enjoying great music and the friendly owners..

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

If you love Italian food,THIS is the restaurant for you. I would say hands down this was in our top 3 meals here in Santa Theresa,Costa Rica. My friends and I happened to be staying across the street at Casa Capitan and decided to try this tea on our last night. It was right across the street from our rental house, Casa Capitan which was very convenient. The service was impeccable! I started with the ginger mojito followed by the pear & arugula salad then the duck special. Dinner was delicious! Our waiters were so awesome, knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Not only was our food amazing, this establishment had the BEST service we’ve had all trip. Very attentive, & there for all of our needs. Great ambience & wonderful tastes. Definitely worth the trip to the end of town.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Went on Monday night after seeing 2 for 1 on drinks so didn’t have any preconceptions on the food. Thankfully we were more than pleasantly surprised as the food waa awesome! I had the Parmigiana Melanzane (which is my favourite) and it was better than some I’ve had in Italy! Drinks were great too as was the decor and atmosphere. Well worth a visit.

emiliano838, Propietario at al chile viola, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you Kirsty my name IS Emiliano chef and owner of the restaurant al Chile Viola was a plesure for me!!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Likely the best Italien we've had in Central America. All fresh, all served perfectly. Great flavours, wonderful inspiring specials. Service was attentive but not overbearing. They know hospitality...they know how to cook. Go there.

emiliano838, Propietario at al chile viola, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

I Churchy thsnk's for your great rewiew.i hope to see You again in my restaurant.ciao Emiliano chef and owner of Al Chile Viola !!!