“best spot at S.T”

Principe del Pacifico
Ranked #15 of 30 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2013

stayed during Ma & April at the greenhouse/room and was a blast.
amazing accommodation, well design with some privacy for the parents.
fully functional kitchen with everything you need and more.
2min from beach (for surfing)
pool got the kids very happy during high tide.
lovely hosts

Room Tip: the greenroom was my fav. affordable with two floors (kids/parents) kitchen have a mixer, was gre...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in April and loved it. We were originally suppose to stay somewhere else but because of a leak we were tranferred to Principe and I could not have been happier. There were two couples in our group and we stayed in the large upstairs apartment. It had everything we needed and a blender. The whole place was really well maintained and Christain the owner and his wife Ros were so very helpful. I will say that if you need to get directions ask Christian because he is like a really good GPS.
Christian, not sure if you read these but the drive on the beach and through the rivers was a great adventure and added a memorable piece to our vacation!!!
The grounds were quiet and yes that pool feels even better than it looks. Really had a wonderful time and I would suggest anyone to stay here. One of the nicest places in Santa Teresa!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Principe del Pacifico was such a good choice to stay. Rosella and Cristian are the nicest people and made us feel very welcome. The pool is heaven and the rooms are great as well. We stayed longer than we were supposed to. It was just too good.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Spent a month "all over" Costa Rica and by far "Princepe" was the BEST place I stayed. Traveling with 3 total and the room/ apartment- loft with amazing balcony was perfect. Our host/ owner, Christian was wonderful, helpful and genuine. I will return.. The design is spectacular and the pool is perfect for sun and relaxation. Stay there...seriously!

Room Tip: We stayed in a loft room with small kitchen, huge balcony with 3 separate beds.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2013

There is not much to say more then this place made my stay perfect in Costa Rica. The place is really nice, clean and cosy and the staff really made me feel like welcome all the time. Christian and Ros - thank you so much for looking after us!

Room Tip: I love my stay in the green apartment
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had the best experience in Prinsipe del Pacifo.. After mmoving to 3 different hotels in Santa Teresa this offerd the comfort and style that any other place would have charged double for.
The owner, Christian, was a great host and made the place feel more cozy. Silvio, the parrot, was charming :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hi guys, it was so nice and warm to stay in your beautiful and new hotel...so warm and professional at the same time. everything clean and perfectly arranged. I mean your place is one of the best in the Santa Teresa. You are the best owner, I'd like to come back to you asap. In my opinion the best season to visit CRC is in low season, when prices are cheaper...but concerning your services, I must say that every season, every day, is taken care by you with love, effort and passion. these qualities are important to keep your customers, even if I think, for you, is a natural condition to be good, nice and warmy. Many compliments I'm very satisfied!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends