“Super chill spot, any time of day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zula Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family Run Restaurant serving traditional Israeli and Costa Rican food.We offer breaksfast,lunch and dinner! Our traditional dishes include: Gallo Pinto/CR Casados/Shakshuka/Schnitzel/Falafel/Shish Kababs!!!! All these can be combined with our fabulous hummus plates, pita sandwiches or Israeli plates! We have the best smoothies in town- mango/banana/guanabana/watermelon/papaya/pinapple and a local favorite our own healthy green smoothie! Come found out what is in it! We also offer the exotic traditional Israeli Shisha smoking pipe!
Vancouver, Canada
“Super chill spot, any time of day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Located directly across the street from the beach it's a get place to grab a bite after hours in the surf or sun. Very reasonably priced with overly sufficient portions and great smoothies and cocktails make it an ideal option day or night. Love the huge screen playing surf videos while you munch on the best hummus ever !

• Hebrew first
Boulder, Colorado
“Favorite affordable place in Santa Teresa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Zula is awesome, everything about it. Affordable, healthy, large portions, and killer service. This is well frequented place by the locals. The smoothies are great and huge, I like the green one with cilantro and cucumber for its cooling affect. They also have an espresso machine and serve Turkish and Israeli style coffee.

Bedford, United Kingdom
“OK but not really great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Hate to be different to other reviewers but....very good smoothies & very nice staff, but food only average. Have to say had tastier houmous from UK supermarkets....

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Good food, exellent smoothies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

They had the best smoothies of the 6 restaurants or so that we got fresh fruit smoothies at. We would stop by and have them poured into a Nalgene bottle to go.

Visited June 2014
Costa Mesa, California
“BEST MEAL OF MY TRIP! FALAFEL PLATE FTW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I came here with a group of ten or so during the slow season. They accommodated us very well, quick and friendly service. But quite honestly, even if they were rude and slow I would return. I'm a vegetarian so I ordered the falafel plate and I was surprised how great it was! Hummus was smooth and creamy, perfect falafel- not mushy on the inside- pita was warm and soft. Everything was simple but fresh and perfectly flavored! The star of the show for me was the house pickles they bring out first. I could have eaten five bowls to myself. Something about hot and humid weather makes me crave acidic foods so these pickles really hit the spot for me. I will forever remember them and now Im probably doomed to spend the rest of my life trying to recreate them. Bottom line- after you have had your fill of casados do not miss out on this place!

• Visited May 2014