“delicious lunch”

Zula Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Israeli
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family Run Restaurant serving traditional Israeli and Costa Rican food.We offer breaksfast,lunch and dinner! Our traditional dishes include: Gallo Pinto/CR Casados/Shakshuka/Schnitzel/Falafel/Shish Kababs!!!! All these can be combined with our fabulous hummus plates, pita sandwiches or Israeli plates! We have the best smoothies in town- mango/banana/guanabana/watermelon/papaya/pinapple and a local favorite our own healthy green smoothie! Come found out what is in it! We also offer the exotic traditional Israeli Shisha smoking pipe!
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Part of the Zula hotel (amazing!) and just down the road. Stopped in for a spot of lunch. I ordered a fish plate that had a pitta, a succulent tuna steak, delicious and authentic home made hummus, fries, a zingy lime salad and home made slaw. It was so tasty beyond expectations. Drop in if you are in Santa Teresa. You won't be disappointed. Bit different from the usual taco/burrito eats.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The restaurant offers a nice ambiance with covered outdoor seating and a projector with surf videos. It is also conveniently centrally located in the area. I loved the green smoothie because of all of the cilantro but if cilantro is not your thing, they have plenty of other smoothies that are among the best in Santa Teresa (I tried many places). Over the course of several visits, I tried the falafel, the shish kebabs, the fish, the smoothies, the banana flambe dessert, and the mojitos "Zula style." All were very good. Also, the owners and servers are very friendly and the presentation of the food is lovely.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Big, ice-cold and sweet smoothies + tasty and filling dishes = perfect place for a lunch after a surf session.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

my favorite is the Chicken Kabob/Israeli plate ... their Humus is the best in town! Their falafal is very popular as well. They have fans to keep the air moving on hot days when their is no breeze

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here after a very long busdrive from San Jose and we were so hungry. We didnt have any expectations but we where so surprised that the food here was so fresh, very tasty and in big (but not to big) portions. I had the grilled chicken plate and my boyfriend had the falafal plate. Go there if you want to have good tasty and healthy food