“The best spot to eat and chill in Santa Teresa!”
Review of Zula Restaurant

Zula Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Israeli
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family Run Restaurant serving traditional Israeli and Costa Rican food.We offer breaksfast,lunch and dinner! Our traditional dishes include: Gallo Pinto/CR Casados/Shakshuka/Schnitzel/Falafel/Shish Kababs!!!! All these can be combined with our fabulous hummus plates, pita sandwiches or Israeli plates! We have the best smoothies in town- mango/banana/guanabana/watermelon/papaya/pinapple and a local favorite our own healthy green smoothie! Come found out what is in it! We also offer the exotic traditional Israeli Shisha smoking pipe!
“The best spot to eat and chill in Santa Teresa!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My buddies and I came here almost everyday to eat, drink Smoothies and just relax. The food is very exceptional, the Smoothies are really the best ones I've had in Costa Rica. Not to mention that it is a great place for wifi as well. The employees are also very enjoyable to talk to. I would recommend it for anyone.

• Hebrew first
“Zula”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Zula has a great atmosphere and everyone is very friendly. The food was excellent and I must say the smoothies are the best in Santa Teresa. I highly recommend trying this place out, you won't regret it!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tastiest Falafel!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We tried the falafel and it is sooo delicious, you simply must go just to try it!! The service was incredible too !

• Visited February 2013
“killer grub”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

You have to stop by Zula... we had a late lunch there and found the food to be amazing.
Falafel, hummus, chicken, pappas frittas, a different take on the casados, it was absolutely amazing. Again food is expensive in the area, and this is a pretty good value by all accounts.
My daughter had a lemonade... wow, it was amazing... not sure what is in the falafel, but it rocked. and i got a chicken casados that was delicious... worth the stop for sure.

• Visited February 2013
“Great israeli place in Santa Teresa”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Simply the best restaurant in Santa Teresa, I've been few times I'm Costa Rica and its my favorite place.
They always have fresh and delicious food and the guys there are super welcoming and friendly.
Highly recommended and I will defiantly go back there.