“Best salad in Costa Rica”
Review of Koji's

Koji's
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kojis Restaurant Japanese Cuisine located in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica *Cash only * Cocina Japonesa Ubicado en Santa Teresa, Costa Rica *solo efectivo*
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I know you come to Koji's for the sushi (I love the Koji roll!) but my favorite thing here is the Pacifico salad. It's sososo good and I love how it's loaded with all the best veggies.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I agree with all the comments on the quality of the sushi - which was superb. On top we had the ribs - which for my taste where to dry and salty and the fried rice with chicken which was good but not worth 15 USD. Overall a great restaurant with very friendly staff - a bit too caring for my taste - felt like they try to secure their Tips. But overall a good recommendation.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Sincerely some of the best sushi I have tasted. If you are in Santa Teresa, you must go! Super fresh, it just melts in your mouth

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Great sushi, was spendy but worth it. Also we had one of the salads as an appetizer and it was one of the best I’ve had!

Reviewed April 16, 2019

The restaurant is up a hill with a parking attendant. Make sure you have a reservation for dinner! Koji is very popular. The seafood is over the top fresh. The chief goes to the fishing dock every afternoon when the fisherman return. I could not believe how excellent the sushi tasted.

The atmosphere is wonderful. String lights over wooden tables. This is an outdoor resturant. You will not be disappointed. Prices are stateside.

Date of visit: March 2019