“Beautiful food, good vibes and quick”
Review of Koji's

Koji's
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Beautiful food, good vibes and quick”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Food is delicious and comes fast, the prices reasonable, the staff very friendly and the restaurant itself is very cosy with a lot of wood and candles. Great experience.

Visited December 2013

Northampton, Massachusetts
“Diamond in the Rough”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

After being in Costa Rica for 3 weeks and trying lots of 'Tico' restaurants, which I really enjoyed if only for the cultural experience, I found KOJI'S in Santa Teresa. It was a delight. The fare was more western than Central american, which I was so ready for. The menu was eclectic,fresh and creative and the food was delicious. I had the best cup of coffee there in my entire trip and that is saying a lot cause Costa RIcan coffee is generally very good. They have outside seating and inside which is air conditioned!!!. I only wish I had found it earlier.

• Visited January 2014
Boston
“Fun and Delicious!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We had a larger group and let the server order for us. Everything they have is made to be shared. It was just amazing. We had a great time. We'll definitely be back!

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best sushi anywhere!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

One of the surprising things about the Santa Teresa area is that there are are large number of seriously good restaurants to pick from. That said, there is Koji's, and then there are the rest. This is world class sushi, full stop! I would put them head to head with any sushi restaurant in London or New York. However here you have unpretentious yet attentive service, no need to dress up yourself ( a sundress and sandles would be fine, as would shorts and a t shirt) a lovely, candlelit atmosphere and, of course, you are in Santa Teresa!! Hard to ask for anything more perfect!

Visited February 2014
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
“Pricey for small rolls”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Had dinner there tonight for my boyfriends birthday and felt really disappointed so much so I am writing a review!

Service was average only saw our waiter when taking our order and delivering our food, after that they didn't want to know us!

We ordered a few different dishes, found they were really small and not filling. Considering we spent over $45 for two it wasn't worth it (neither is us drink, only had water.) We are travelling around Costa Rica for a month so trying to keep on a budget but thought we'd make it a special occasion, I really wish we didn't bother.

Left the restaurant not satisfied. My advice would be, don't go it's not worth it.

• Visited February 2014