“Superb”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Read, believe and embark on your own traste sensations.
This is the real deal.
The restaurant is basic, bordering on rustic.
The food is prime bordering on evil.
It is outstanding and as my friend put it: everything tastes different. From the freshest fish ever served to the nicest chicken teriyaki.
In an environment that is child adverse, they do a great job of doing it well, no matter what.
Overall, outstanding

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I've been visiting Santa Theresa for 6 seasons now and this was my first time at Kojis. We sampled 6 different sushi rolls with the veggie tempura, saki and banana dessert. I would have to say all the selections melt in your mouth and you will not be disappointed! Make a reservation if on busier days :)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from a trip to Santa Teresa and we chose Koji for our last dinner. This was by far one of my favorite eateries and some of the best and freshest sushi I have ever had. I highly recommend this place for a night out and found the ambiance to make it even better. The prices I found to be pretty standard for a sushi restaurant but you definitely will not be disappointed!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to Koji twice while on vacation in Santa Teresa. Its off the beaten path (which is saying a lot in Santa Teresa) very close to Playa Hermosa. Koji opened the restaurant a few years ago and hails from Kobe, Japan. The menu, presented on a blackboard daily, showcases the freshest fish from the area, but also includes terriyaki dishes and a child-friendly staple - kara age (essentially japanese chicken nuggets). The place was packed the two times we went, with lots of regulars and tourists. Its a very fun night out, and you can also order for take out as well.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The sushi at Koji is definitely the best! All of it was so fresh and tasty. The drinks here were also great. I recommend the jalapeno margarita!!