“Great atmosphere, attentive staff, and veggie tempura to die for!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Koji's

Koji's
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great atmosphere, attentive staff, and veggie tempura to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I've been visiting Santa Theresa for 6 seasons now and this was my first time at Kojis. We sampled 6 different sushi rolls with the veggie tempura, saki and banana dessert. I would have to say all the selections melt in your mouth and you will not be disappointed! Make a reservation if on busier days :)

• Visited August 2013

Grand Cayman
“Best sushi ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from a trip to Santa Teresa and we chose Koji for our last dinner. This was by far one of my favorite eateries and some of the best and freshest sushi I have ever had. I highly recommend this place for a night out and found the ambiance to make it even better. The prices I found to be pretty standard for a sushi restaurant but you definitely will not be disappointed!

Visited August 2013
boston
“Fantastic Food and Vibe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to Koji twice while on vacation in Santa Teresa. Its off the beaten path (which is saying a lot in Santa Teresa) very close to Playa Hermosa. Koji opened the restaurant a few years ago and hails from Kobe, Japan. The menu, presented on a blackboard daily, showcases the freshest fish from the area, but also includes terriyaki dishes and a child-friendly staple - kara age (essentially japanese chicken nuggets). The place was packed the two times we went, with lots of regulars and tourists. Its a very fun night out, and you can also order for take out as well.

Visited August 2013
new mexico
“so fresh and yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The sushi at Koji is definitely the best! All of it was so fresh and tasty. The drinks here were also great. I recommend the jalapeno margarita!!

Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was the best sashimi I've ever had, hands down. Relaxed, but attentive, the service is great and the food fantastic. My wife has Celiac disease, so eating out requires some planning and explaining - we mentioned this at the time of the reservation and arrived to find our own GF chalkboard menu. : )

Visited July 2013