“Fantastic Food and Vibe!”
Review of Koji's

Koji's
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kojis Restaurant Japanese Cuisine located in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica *Cash only * Cocina Japonesa Ubicado en Santa Teresa, Costa Rica *solo efectivo*
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to Koji twice while on vacation in Santa Teresa. Its off the beaten path (which is saying a lot in Santa Teresa) very close to Playa Hermosa. Koji opened the restaurant a few years ago and hails from Kobe, Japan. The menu, presented on a blackboard daily, showcases the freshest fish from the area, but also includes terriyaki dishes and a child-friendly staple - kara age (essentially japanese chicken nuggets). The place was packed the two times we went, with lots of regulars and tourists. Its a very fun night out, and you can also order for take out as well.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The sushi at Koji is definitely the best! All of it was so fresh and tasty. The drinks here were also great. I recommend the jalapeno margarita!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was the best sashimi I've ever had, hands down. Relaxed, but attentive, the service is great and the food fantastic. My wife has Celiac disease, so eating out requires some planning and explaining - we mentioned this at the time of the reservation and arrived to find our own GF chalkboard menu. : )

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant was awesome - the type of place you would expect in a location like this - quaint, little white Christmas lights draped everywhere....The sushi was super fresh and the selection was huge. Staff / service amazing.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is truly the best sushi I've had in my life!!! It just melts in your mouth. The restaurant itself is also very cozy and the staff is nice and efficient. Came back 3 times during my 2 week stay in Santa Theresa. My only regret is that I didn't find it earlier and had time to go there more.....