“Absolutely outstanding!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

So..this is coming from a seasoned New Yorker and a sushi connoisseur...THIS PLACE IS THE BEST!! Could stand up to any Manhattan sushi bar. Fresh, delicious, creative...sushi, or even cooked dishes like tempura or teriyaki...simply the best meal we've had so far in Santa Teresa. NOT CHEAP. In fact...pretty pricey...but worth every penny for the quality!! Great job, Koji!! You truly exceeded our expectations!! Make a reservation...extremely busy...but don't miss!!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Of all of the restaurants we have been to all over the world and were pleasantly surprised with Koji. The food was great, the atmosphere was tremendous, service was outstanding!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Fastest and BEST sushi I have ever had. The Koji roll is incredible and I speak the truth when I say we had our order in 12 minutes

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My friends kniow I love sushi and for my 40th they took me to Koji. I couldn't be more pleased. We ordered a little of everything (almost everything). Somethings we ordered twice. It was all so good, fresh, and eye pleasing. Gorgeous friendly staff. Great vibe. Only con is that you get what you pay for and it is quite expensive, but par for the area.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Wow this place was so cool. The food was so fresh and yummy. The salad was my favorite with fresh veggies and a great home made dressing. All the rolls were the freshest I have ever had..