“Great Sushi”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Traverse City, Michigan
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Of all of the restaurants we have been to all over the world and were pleasantly surprised with Koji. The food was great, the atmosphere was tremendous, service was outstanding!

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Incredible Sushi”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Fastest and BEST sushi I have ever had. The Koji roll is incredible and I speak the truth when I say we had our order in 12 minutes

Asheville, North Carolina
“A Happy 40th Birthday Meal”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My friends kniow I love sushi and for my 40th they took me to Koji. I couldn't be more pleased. We ordered a little of everything (almost everything). Somethings we ordered twice. It was all so good, fresh, and eye pleasing. Gorgeous friendly staff. Great vibe. Only con is that you get what you pay for and it is quite expensive, but par for the area.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Best Sushi In Costa Rica”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Wow this place was so cool. The food was so fresh and yummy. The salad was my favorite with fresh veggies and a great home made dressing. All the rolls were the freshest I have ever had..

Visited February 2013
Maryland, USA
“whatever is fresh!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Get the grilled octopus and then whatever is fresh. The grilled veggies were well above average and the dressing on the salad was awesome. Other than that, can't make a mistake with the sushi - it's all been caught within hours. :)