“A MUST”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my first time having sushi- I was blown away-great service and great food-We booked a reservation and had a party of 6. The service was great and the drinks were amazing.

There are newer reviews for Koji's

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Unbelievable. I've travelled extensively on multiple continents and had sushi on all of the, and quite simply, this is the best I've ever had.

1  Thank P O
Reviewed March 15, 2013

t was the best place i have been in ages for a business meal and i would highly reccomend it to my other business companions etc

1  Thank spongebob7legs
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a huge sushi lover and I had one of the best rolls I have ever tried here! Aside from the amazing food we enjoyed, the atmosphere here was adorable, lots of wood, candles, and use of the natural beauty of the location. Definitely make reservations and be patient, like with restaurants in any spanish speaking country! I believe the great roll I tried was called the "Koji," Highly reccomended!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Koji's on our last night. The sesame Tuna is to die for... such a romantic ambience as well!