“expensive but WORTH IT!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Koji's

Koji's
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“expensive but WORTH IT!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a huge sushi lover and I had one of the best rolls I have ever tried here! Aside from the amazing food we enjoyed, the atmosphere here was adorable, lots of wood, candles, and use of the natural beauty of the location. Definitely make reservations and be patient, like with restaurants in any spanish speaking country! I believe the great roll I tried was called the "Koji," Highly reccomended!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious and Fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Koji's on our last night. The sesame Tuna is to die for... such a romantic ambience as well!

Visited February 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM YUM YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Sushi was amazing! loved the open/outdoor patio . Just make sure to make a reservation or you may have to wait.

Visited March 2013
Rochester, New York
“Tough to review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Excited to try Koji. However rave reviews comparing quality of dishes to world class sushi restaurants are off the mark, or so we found. Having recently eaten at Soto in NYC, Koji can't compare. The food was fine for this little corner of the world but nothing more than that. For example, the red snapper in the carpaccio was thick/tough and overwhelmed by the marinade. Grilled octopus okay. Rolls were average. Service was diner style. Server called us "you guys.". Hardly Soto sensitive.

• Visited March 2013
Renton, WA
“Best sushi we've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband will be the first to tell you that he doesn't like sushi, but everyone told us that if you're ever going to change your mind, this is the place that will make you do it. They were right. My husband (and I) loved every bite, and we would have eaten there again if it wasn't our last night in town!

Visited February 2013