“Friendliest chicken joint ever”
Review of Chicken Joe's

Chicken Joe's
Ranked #9 of 121 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Relaxed beach food restaurant serving rotisserie chicken ,tacos ,ceviche and other items with a Peruvian flare .
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm so glad I tried out Chicken Joe's. The chicken was delicious, as were the yuca fries and both desserts we tried. The service was so friendly and it was really a family atmosphere. I would go back for sure!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (408)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

I highly recommended it for any who wants to have delicious meal weather that be chicken,ceviche, or tacos. The staff is very a coma dating and friendly, and if you want to have good food at an affordable price I highly recommended chicken joes

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We read about the place online before heading to Santa Teresa. And it did not disappoint! We all loved it! My little one is a picky eater and she loved the fish and chips. My husband and son had the chicken, yucca and beans! The loved it! My husband said it was his favorite meal of the trip! The seasoning was amazing! I had the fish tacos! Omg! Amazing with the hot sauce! Great service as well! Even had a chance to chit chat with the owner and even tell him how we loved the food! He was amazing! great to have a place u know u can go back to! Will be back for sure.

1  Thank Lisa And Nelson A
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Our family stopped here and tried many of the choices: tasty fish tacos, ceviche and the rotisserie chicken. Variety of healthy drink options also. Service was very good as well.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Great ceviche. I loved their homemade hot sauce so much that I bought a bottle. The staff is really friendly. I keep eating here because it is so good

Date of visit: July 2019