“Best Food for the Best Price”
Review of Chicken Joe's

Chicken Joe's
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Relaxed beach food restaurant serving rotisserie chicken ,tacos ,ceviche and other items with a Peruvian flare .
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had the chicken, shrimp tacos and fish and chips. The ceviche with the yucca fries was absolutely delicious. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 4, 2019

You have to hand it to the Peruvians: they know how to roast a chicken. The unique flavor and tenderness make it a favorite of mine, and Chicken Joe's does it just right. Great place to go when in Santa Teresa. I'm not giving it the full five stars because they didn't have beer the day I went --they may not have alcoholic beverages at all.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Been here a couple of times now and will be back from more as it’s lovely. The food is fresh and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The first time we had the tacos and as the sign said yes it’s the best in town. On our second visit my husband had the Peruvian dish which was a beef stir fry and although mine was fab I still had food envy. I had the fish and chips and the owner came and asked if we enjoyed the food “yes I replied I never finish my food and I ate it all” his smile said it all. Love the food the staff and the vibe here and if you like your IPAs then you’ll also be happy with the beer as well!

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Great organic rotisserie chicken..salad and crispy fried yucca.
Salads also big and freshly made
Value for money.. will go back..

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Fish tacos were bomb, super fresh and lots of flavor. Salad was really good too and all pretty cheap.