“Awesome”

Chicken Joe's
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Relaxed beach food restaurant serving rotisserie chicken ,tacos ,ceviche and other items with a Peruvian flare .
Reviewed September 14, 2018

My kid and I visited this place recently intrigued by the great reviews found here. My kid order the chicken with a delicious pineapple bbq sauce while I choose the ceviche; the cook/owner being Peruvian I had to take my chance. We were not disappointed. The only problem here, as well as most eateries in this town is the payment method, only cash accepted.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Try the fish tacos...unforgettable. Great for quick lunch and cold beverage. Manager was really nice and made suggestions that helped us enjoy our stay in Santa Teresa!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended here by our
surf instructor for the ceviche and it did not disappoint! Large serving, a little spicy and came with fried yucca, which was also very tasty. My partner had the chicken and said it was good, but not necessarily anything special. I would totally return for the ceviche though!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

This place deserves the reviews!
Went to chicken joes based on TA reviews and it didn’t disappoint!
The food was simple but absolutely delicious! We both had 1/4 chicken with sides- all were great. The jalapeño bbq sauce was bloody amazing! I can’t find anything to fault! Good value, great service and great setting!

Great craft beers too!

We will for sure be going back!

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

While on vacation we ate here and ordered fish tacos, ceviche, and lomo saltado. The ceviche was amazing! My son and husband loved the fish tacos. We returned the next day and had the chicken. The chicken was delicious, moist and very tasty. Loved this place, thanks Jimmy for the great food and advice!!! Pura vida!!