“Best fish taco in town”

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fish taco in town”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place doesn't look that great, but their fish taco is definitely the best in town. So yummy and we went back 3 times in a week. Price is reasonable and the fish is so fresh and tasty. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2012

“Best ceviche & chicken in town!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this place!!!! As an earlier post stated- do not judge a book by its cover! It is a very casual stroll-right-off-the-beach-to-eat kind of spot. It's a little beach shack with amazingly good food and the cost is reasonable. I ate here almost everyday!! Love this place and love the 2 owners, Billy & his wife (who is Peruvian and makes the best ceviche ever), and their son! It is family owned with incredible food and service- this place was a breath of fresh air for me. I just felt right at home with good customer service, super nice people, great food- I mean hands down- the best spot in Mal Pais, Santa Teresa!

Zurich, Switzerland
“nice guy, super veggie tacos”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went on our 1st night in town, around 7pm and they had only 1/4 chicken left. FYI you can call ahead and reserve one because there are only so many made a day. The chicken was good but the hit with our family was the veggie tacos, even more than the fish tacos. Yum!!! We enjoyed talking to Billy, our server, and it was a good choice.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're visiting Santa Teresa you have to eat here!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The chicken was amazing and the owner was one of the nicest people my wife and I met during our stay in Santa Teresa.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Looks sketchy-dont judge a book by its cover though!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The BEST chicken I've ever had. Not sure what she marinates it in, but I could have eaten it every meal. Everything from the french fries to the sauces are excellent and super flavorful. We had lunch here. Super nice people working here too. Cash only.

Visited July 2013