“Mediocre...”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London
“Mediocre...”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for dinner, the atmosphere is quite nice, with people outside. We sat in the patio type area and could strongly smell the toilets and drains, and other guests could to. There was quite a lot of dogs hanging about waiting for food and cocking their legs shall we say. We ordered the half chicken and chips, it was 2 pieces of chicken instead but was tasty with a nice garlic sauce. I had the Mediterranean pasta, it was the blandest bowl of pasta I have ever been served, the veg and pasta stuck together with no seasoning, herbs, or oil/sauce of any kind. Very disappointing I make far better at home and none of this is worth the money. The waitress was very off with me when she knew I didn't like it. People who think it's great pasta cannot have been to a good Italian. Sorry to say yet another overpriced, disappapointing meal.

• Visited October 2013

Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Overpriced”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

You're paying for the atmosphere. I got the Tal burger and it wasn't very good or big considering the price. In addition to my girlfriend and I, there were roughly 5 others in the restaurant and it took about an hour to get our food. I would recommend any of the local Sodas over this place.

• Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Pesto!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We loved the food and the atmosphere was equally beautiful. We understand that Pasta Basta is changing locations and we expect that it will be equally good in it's new place. :)

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Decent Thin Crust Pizza”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm not much of a fan for italian but I enjoyed my thin crust pizza here. I'm not sure if any of the italian joints here in town even know what thick crust is but that is a different topic. Fair price - decent pizza.

Visited September 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Exelent!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Enjoyed the food and atmosphere
everything was so fresh and clean, loved the pargo rojo
and good people too