“Very nice food!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Try the Pizza!!! It's amazing!
Everything else taste very good as well. It is a rather loud place (music, open mic evenings,...) but nice. The Food is great.
People there are great.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had dinner here. The lasagna was great and the mojitos were perfect. Staff was helpful and attentive.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for our meal. The food wasn't that great and the portions were small.
To make things worse, we were forced to pay in cash.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

On first glance, Pasta Basta is gorgeous. Clearly the designers paid lots of close attention to aesthetic details of the restaurant. Unfortunately, our food was average at best and the service unattentive. My father had the whole, grilled red snapper, which was quite good; but our other entree, a vegetarian red curry, was bland and overpriced for the portion size. The hummus was relatively poor as well, which is disappointing since the owners are Israeli and should have their hummus skills finely honed. The wait staff did not refill our water, didn't clear our plates when we finished, and overcharged us for the curry. When we pointed out the mistake, our waiter was largely unapologetic and aloof. We'll certainly never be back. Pasta Basta, eze basa (what a shame).

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had dinner here on a recommendation and I had the Pumpkin Ravioli -- it sounded unusual and I wanted to try it, and I am so happy I did because it was absolutely delicious. My husband had the Seafood Platter and also said it was delicious. For an appetizer, we had hummus and it was also fantastic!! I have dreams about this hummus and want to fly there just to have it again.

Also our server was great. He was very attentive and so friendly!

Yum. I hope to visit again.