“Very good pasta”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Very good pasta”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good food, good atmosphere. Nice location.We liked it. they had a pool table. and beer. and pasta. and other stuff as well.

New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This Chef knows how to cook!!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

As a New Yorker who frequents Italian restaurants throughout the five boroughs (also I'm part Italian) I was a little hesitant to order Italian dishes from a restaurant in a beach town in Costa Rica. What a surprise!!! Everything was delicious from the bruschetta to the pumpkin ravioli. One of my favorite desserts is creme brulee (I've had in in a 100 different restaurants) and when I saw it on the menu I knew I had to order it. Let me tell you what this chef did.......he prepared a creme brulee infused with rosemary that was to die for!!! One of the BEST creme brulees I have ever had!!! If you're in Santa Teresa you need to try Pasta Basta.

Visited July 2012
“AMAZING RESTAURANT!!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Exelent food, great prices. VALUE FOR MONEY!! The owner (Tal) is incredible!
Very recommend!!!!!! enjoy!!

usa
“Very good”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Nice atmosphere. Food was very good - both the fish and the pasta. Drinks were also very good which we found surprisingly hard to come by in Santa Teresa.

Laval, Canada
“All right but not more”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Pretty mediocre musicians on site. Food was OK but not excellent (I tried the vegetable lasagna and my husband the meat lasagna).