“Namaste”

Olam Pure Food
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: OLAM Pure Food specialises in vegetarian and vegan cuisine incorporating organic and locally produced ingredients. We are located inside Nautilus Boutique Hotel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. We are dedicated to wellness while not sacrificing any of the taste. We have the best smoothies in town, and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner (call us for timings). We have a selection of coffee, juices, beer and wine, the most amazing assorted desserts, and fresh baked bread and cakes. We offer a lot of gluten-free options, too! All of this awaits to soothe your soul, strengthen your body and thrill your taste buds. Who knew eating well could be so divine?
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I always get a smoothie or salad. Large, usually organic, love the smoothies my 2 favs, energy booster and hydrate.

Date of visit: February 2017
HotelNautilusCR, General Manager at Olam Pure Food, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We hope to see you in paradise again soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I had the pizza and it was one of the tastiest, freshest pizzas I've ever had! The tomato sauce was so flavourful and the veggies were perfectly cooked. I also had an iced mocha and it was fantastic. I would definitely go back!!

Date of visit: January 2017
HotelNautilusCR, General Manager at Olam Pure Food, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2017

Thanks for this fantastic and thoughtful review. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed January 19, 2017

The food was really tasty! They made a great Tico breakfast. I loved the falafel sandwhich. I also loved their side salads. We got a welcome drink when we arrived and it was delicious!

Date of visit: October 2016
HotelNautilusCR, General Manager at Olam Pure Food, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Thanks for reviewing Olam! We are glad you enjoyed our various plates. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I am not a vegetarian but it was one of my restaurants of choice. Various options on the menu for food. My children also enjoyed it. Organic wine was also very nice. Yoga upstairs, before meal was perfect!

Date of visit: August 2016
HotelNautilusCR, General Manager at Olam Pure Food, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

We appreciate you coming to dine with us and REALLY appreciate this lovely review! Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

very good and inventive
everything is delicious in the menu
the location is quite nice away from the dust road
i will recommend the restaurant for lunch more than for diner

Date of visit: January 2017
HotelNautilusCR, Manager at Olam Pure Food, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, we really appreciate it and appreciate your business! Hope to see you again soon.

With love,