“My Favorite Restaurant in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olam Pure Food

Olam Pure Food
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Israeli
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Olam Pure Food is located inside Nautilus Boutique Hotel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Olam specializes in vegetarian & vegan cuisine & organic, local foods. We are dedicated to wellness while not sacrificing any of the taste. We have the best smoothies in town, and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. We have a selection of coffee, juices, beer and wine, assorted desserts fresh baked daily. We offer a lot of gluten-free options, too! All of this awaits to soothe your soul, strengthen your body and thrill your taste buds. Who knew eating well could be so divine?
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
“My Favorite Restaurant in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Olam is by far is the best restaurant in town if you're looking for fresh, healthy, organic, local, vegan / vegetarian, or gluten free. Or all of the above! All the food and juices are fresh made to order and the pastries are made daily. I take all my friends and family here when they come to town!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CostaRimaJomaa

“Organic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is one of the best places i have had breakfast so far in Costa Rica. Fresh clean food. would highly recommend it and would defintely go back!

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

The food at Olam is all natural. They don't even have ketchup since it's not natural. It's a cute restaurant with scrumptious food. I wish i had found this gem earlier because I would have come to eat breakfast here all the time. I highly recommend this place to come eat breakfast. You won't regret it!

Visited March 2014
Brooklyn, NY
“Obsessed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I went here every day of our stay for their coconut iced coffee (like a nutritious frappuccino), their delicious smoothies, incredible array of superfood breakfasts and to-die-for salads. Nicely tucked off the main drag, in a quiet yoga sanctuary. Awesome vegan, gluten-free options. I wanted to bring this place back to New York with me, but the bitter impossibilty of that inspired me to get a blender and start smoothifying myself!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jessamineskye
Oslo, Norway
“Breakfast and Yoga at Olams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Came here one morning to meet a friend who was staying here, and got really hungry once I saw their breakfast menu. Had THE best oatmeal Ive ever had, and had a nice italian espresso with it too (good coffee is hard to get in ST). The prices were pretty fair for being such a fancy place! Loved it so much that I went back the next evening for a sunset yoga session (which I recommend everyone doing)

Visited March 2014