“Fresh Modern Fare”

Olam Pure Food
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Olam Pure Food is located inside Nautilus Boutique Hotel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Olam specializes in vegetarian & vegan cuisine & organic, local foods. We are dedicated to wellness while not sacrificing any of the taste. We have the best smoothies in town, and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. We have a selection of coffee, juices, beer and wine, assorted desserts fresh baked daily. We offer a lot of gluten-free options, too! All of this awaits to soothe your soul, strengthen your body and thrill your taste buds. Who knew eating well could be so divine?
“Fresh Modern Fare”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at hotel nautilus the property Olam is affiliated with--so needless to say we did our fare share of eating here. My favorite meal here is breakfast, the pancakes with fruit and nuts is amazing, the smoothies--so many and so little time, every one was amazing--my favorite was the cacao, coconut & banana, texture and taste out of this world!
The setting is great too, sleek open air seating along with the music Gal, one of the owners selects, you'll want to hang there and relax!

• Visited April 2013

“Little pricy, but absolutely worth it!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Amazing selection of smoothies! Breakfast is awesome! Staff is friendly (and was very patient when it took us forever to decide on the smoothie). Nice location. Would definitely go there again. Too bad they are not open for dinner.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Just amazing - I miss it already!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Nautilus, the hotel with which Olam is affiliated, so I feel very qualified to review Olam, as we ate here every day for breakfast and lunch. We probably would've eaten here for dinner too, if it had been open! We even had other restaurants in mind we wanted to try for breakfast and/or lunch but never did because Olam was that good and we couldn't justify going elsewhere.

Olam is a clean, open air restaurant below a yoga studio at Hotel Nautlius. The environment is chic, modern, and relaxing. The menu consists of all vegetarian dishes, and a lot of vegan and raw foods. The smoothies are refreshing and super healthful, with many superfood boosts. All that we tried were delicious! They hand make the almond milk for their coffee, which made the coffee so so amazing! They hand make gluten free wraps for their sandwiches which were just beyond good. I eat mostly vegetarian at home, but this took vegetarian food to another delicious level on my vacation. I wish I could eat here every day of my life! :) I'd be a lot healthier and happier person for it - and you'd be crazy not to stop in while in Santa Teresa!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Worktravelgal
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent food! Nice setting”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We ate at Olam three times for lunch. The vegetarian burgers were fantastic and the salads are big and tasty. The third time we all had smoothies and thoroughly enjoyed them. An excellent option for vegetarians!

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Fresh and healthy!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Everything is made fresh daily and it shows. The flavors are so fresh and the dishes so filling you won't even realize you're eating vegetarian or vegan. The smoothies are incredible - blends of fresh fruit and superfoods like maca and cacao will keep you going through a long surf session. My favorite was the savory gluten free pancakes with goat cheese, eggplant and onions.

Visited March 2013