“Amazing Fresh, Organic Food!”
Review of Olam Pure Food

Olam Pure Food
Ranked #14 of 91 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Olam Pure Food is located inside Nautilus Boutique Hotel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Olam specializes in vegetarian & vegan cuisine & organic, local foods. We are dedicated to wellness while not sacrificing any of the taste. We have the best smoothies in town, and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. We have a selection of coffee, juices, beer and wine, assorted desserts fresh baked daily. We offer a lot of gluten-free options, too! All of this awaits to soothe your soul, strengthen your body and thrill your taste buds. Who knew eating well could be so divine?
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food at Olam is amazing! It is so fresh and tastes delicious. Everything on the menu is aimed at living a clean and healthy diet. The food has tons of flavor. Adi is so kind and informative when it comes to feeding the body. I found myself doing a 5 day cleanse with her and it sure did help! She helped me figure out what types of foods help and harm the body. No need to worry if what you're eating is unhealthy...every ingredient adds value and nutrients to the body.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Olam is fantastic! I loved the fact that each item on the menu is truly geared to nourish and contribute to a natural, healthy lifestyle. The smoothies are wonderful, they taste so good you wouldn't know it is all natural and healthy.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I came to santa teresa for 2 weeks
A friend recommended try their breakfast, one thing led to another, found myself doing a 4 day detox retreat with Adi, owner and raw chef , it has been a life changing experience, it made my stay in santa teresa a totally different feel to it.
I can only say thank you guys for everything ! Will come again !

Reviewed February 11, 2013

As soon as we walked in for breakfast,we felt welcome.The place was filled up,and great music was playing.Their smoothies are terrific,so was the pancakes and organic gallo pinto.Cant wait to go back and try another smoothie,so many choices.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Thank you Adi & Arik for making me so welcome during my month in Costa Rica.. Olam is a true reflection of the people who have created it; a warm, welcoming, peaceful and laid back sanctuary.
They serve a wonderful healthy and inspiring menu, full of delicious breakfast options, exceptional smoothies, fresh vibrant salads, and fab gluten free options.

I practised Yoga twice a day at Olam on their Yoga deck above the restaurant...the space was open and allowed the sweet Costa Rican breeze to cool you down during asanas. All the Yoga teachers at Olam were wonderful, Karen, Esperanza & Maria - these people and Olam made my stay in Santa Teresa a precious one x