“Delicious!!!”

Olam Pure Food
Ranked #14 of 93 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Olam Pure Food is located inside Nautilus Boutique Hotel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Olam specializes in vegetarian & vegan cuisine & organic, local foods. We are dedicated to wellness while not sacrificing any of the taste. We have the best smoothies in town, and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. We have a selection of coffee, juices, beer and wine, assorted desserts fresh baked daily. We offer a lot of gluten-free options, too! All of this awaits to soothe your soul, strengthen your body and thrill your taste buds. Who knew eating well could be so divine?
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been eation in this restaurant for our 3 weeks stay in Santa Teresa and we can deffinitly garanty that there they serve the best SMOOTHIES in the whole santa Teresa. 100% natural, ni sirups as they add everywhere else. Delicious organic sandwitches, great breakfast deals all day lond and very good organic, vegetarian mane meals. The cheef really puts a heart into his meals, if you feel like something healthy, organic and very delicious that's daffinitly your place.!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I arrived to Santa Teressa by myself to take an adventure week brake from NY & from my husband...
I heard fantastic recommendations about Nautilus & was not disappointed at all!!
The owners are the most sweet & friendly ever became immediately like my family,
The Hotel is so beautiful & comfortable, I slept on that bed like a baby..
Every morning I had an organic healthy & delicious breakfast & smoothies
in OLAM - the restaurant in Nautilus.
Then - upstairs for a yoga with fantastic teachers that became my friends as well.
The beach is 5 min.- slow walk..
Came back to NY full of energy, hot looking..., relaxed & glowing.
Looking forward to be back there soon with my husband this time : ) Sigal.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Inside nautilus hotel you can find the best restaurant in santa. The food is healthy and great and you can really feel that they put on a lot of love and thinking in every detail. I started almost each day with a juice that was a booster of very healthy vegetables (all natural), than went up to the second floor for a one hour yoga (very nice and good teachers and reasonable price) and after the "Olam" breakfast or avocado sandwich, everything is fresh and amazing. Don't miss edi's smoked fish at lunch!
One more thing- I believe that everywhere you go it's all about the people. If you'll get the chance to meet the beautiful people who runs the place you'll understand why the food and the atmosphere is without competition.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

WOW...finally made it to this place even though it was only a three minute walk from our place....our mistake!!! haha Had one of the best lentil burgers of my life along with two great smoothies served in a nice tall glass...Cool looking place with a nice yoga studio up above it. I would eat here everyday if I went back, except for Saturdays, they are closed :(....Only open from 7am to 4pm to breakfast and lunch or late lunch at this place.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

First of : it's the healthiest restaurant you'll ever eat at !
hands down the best Organic and healthy food in Costa Rica !
I Looooove the menu ! everything sounds so good !
it goes hand in hand with the area and the nature vibe , i personally ate there every day of my stay , in the evening I used to try other places .
I never felt heavy after the food so it didn't disturb my surfing ( in fact there is the best shakes in the world and i recommend a good one before any activity )
5 Stars !