“Every meal is unbelievable”
Review of Olam Pure Food

Olam Pure Food
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Olam Pure Food is located inside Nautilus Boutique Hotel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Olam specializes in vegetarian & vegan cuisine & organic, local foods. We are dedicated to wellness while not sacrificing any of the taste. We have the best smoothies in town, and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. We have a selection of coffee, juices, beer and wine, assorted desserts fresh baked daily. We offer a lot of gluten-free options, too! All of this awaits to soothe your soul, strengthen your body and thrill your taste buds. Who knew eating well could be so divine?
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every meal is unbelievable”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I consider myself to be a pretty good carnivore and I just stayed at the Nautilus for three weeks. Absolutely everything I ate from the restaurant was incredible. After every meal I really felt good. I could write a small article on Adi the owner of the restaurant. She is such a wonderful person who you can't help but smile every time you see her. Adi oozes an incredible vibe and can help remedy any ailment you might have. Arik and Adi have created a small paradise in the jungle. The hotel is fantastic but it's them that really make the place special. I would never stay anywhere else in Santa Teresa than the Nautilus.

• Visited January 2012

london
“Best breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Great vibe, fantastic and imaginative food prepared with love and care. Vegetarian but very imaginative. Only the absolutely best ingredients. Even the almond milk is pressed in house on order. Adi (restaurant owner) is extremely knowledgeable and helpful about food. Have a chat with her if you need a boost to your system. The smoothies are addictive, tasty and very healthy, with the most varied and interesting choices.
Make sure to try at least once but i suggest to do it at the beginning of your stay in Santa Teresa as you may regret it if you try it at the end and have to go home.

Visited January 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Great food and people, you must try this place”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I will start out by saying my Girlfriend requires a Gluten Free menu, so sometimes it is hard to find great options when dining out, especially for breakfast. There were some great options for the needs of the gluten intolerant diet here. Adi (the owner) made some suggestions which were all excellent! The gluten free pancakes are to die and better than any pancake I have ever had. Adi was very friendly and can really cook some healthy food that just tastes great. We were even given the recipe for the pancakes so we can make them when we got home. They also have some great Fruit Smoothies made with all natural ingredients, great for the mid day cool down.

We wish we had another meal here, but we will just have to visit again next time we visit.

Thank you Adi for the wonderful experience!

• Visited May 2011
Oakland, California
“Pure Love”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Everything I tasted here was amazing. The frozen yogurt was just off the hook good. I just loved the pancakes and served with the best maple syrup, yummmmmm. Did I mention the amazing chocolate they have, to die for.
The people (Adi, Arik and Edi) are amazing people and all the food is filled with love. A must try if in the area.

Visited January 2011