This hotel is beyond how words can describe it. I was lucky enough to stay in such a beautiful, fun, exotic hotel. The restaurant, Habenero, is the best restaurant in Santa teresa. The room comes equipped with so many things including a mini kitchen!! I enjoyed swimming in the pool, hanging out with my family in the hammocks, and sleeping in the huge comfy bed. The view from every point on the property is breathtaking. And u can't forget mention the shower in the room! The top is open and outdoors so while showering the sun is above u and it is just BEAUTIFUL. Also the beach is right next to the hotel and it is just gorgeous. there was nothing about the hotel I didn't like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa