My wife and I spent an amazing vacation here. The Casitas are very clean contemporary, but not lacking in a very stylish, rustic charm. Sol (the owner) & Eti the manager were more than accommodating. You certainly feel like they car as not request is too all or big. If they can help, they will. The grounds are located steps form the beach and are immaculately kept. We looked at many other hotels in the area, but none were as breath taking. For a couples get away or a family vacation I can't recommend anywhere else as nice .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa