We flew to Tambor (close to Santa Teresa) from the Arenal Airstrip after staying at The Four Seasons. It was the perfect end to our vacation! You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay here. We felt so lucky when we arrived at Playa Cielo. The grounds are beautiful, the people are kind, the food is delicious, the ocean is fierce, the beach is soft, the drinks are tasty, the rooms are relaxing, the outdoor shower is fun. Obviously, we enjoyed our stay and were truly able to relax in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa