I can't say enough great things about Playa Cielo, the owners and employees! We stayed for a week in April and enjoyed every minute. The villas are awesome (El Tucan has the best view/location), very comfortable, and we loved having the mini kitchen. We loved relaxing in the hammocks on the porch. The staff (especially Etti - sp?) are amazing! She checked in with us everyday and booked anything we needed and gave advice on restaurants, etc.The owners, Sol and Adele, are SO friendly and kind and were there everyday. They also helped on recommendations. The restaurant, Habaneros, was the best food we had and the location can't be beat. Their food and drinks (margaritas were the best!) were wonderful and so nice to be able to charge to our room. The restaurant employees were great as well!
We had such a great time, we didn't want to leave. Don't think twice, book Playa Cielo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa