A wonderful private small inn featuring five individual bungalows. Steps to the beautiful beach and a good Mexican style restaurant - Habanero's. Owners are originally from New York and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Facilities for light cooking if you wish. Off the road and away from the dust in dry season (a serious issue be ready). Easy access to all usual needs (groceries, bakery, restaurants etc). Well worth the premium price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa