I normally don't write reviews but this place must be notable as a perfect getaway destination.
This is my 3rd consecutive year in Santa Teresa. I couldn't find any reason to choose a different hotel. The proximity to the ocean, one of the best surf point, the rooms, design, landscape, amenities and Habanero restaurant all made me go back every year.
I think the price is reasonable and justified (I have looked in many other places).
Hope to come back again next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa