My wife Heather and I were fortunate enough to spend two wonderful weeks at Playa Cielo over Christmas and New Year's. Adele and Schlomi were nothing short of fantastic. I particularly enjoyed my time with Schlomi who is a generous and fascinating man. Their property is beautiful and the accommodation first rate. If that wasn't enough, they have the best restaurant on the beach with a first rate staff! It didn't take us long to feel like we were surrounded by friends.
Suffice to say, we are going back ASAP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa