Playa Cielo is a very beautiful property located in the very cool town of Santa Teresa. Check out some of the pictures of this place and you can see why you are paying the extra money to stay here. Try to think of the bungalows as more of a vacation rental than a hotel as it was lacking some of the service and amenities that you would find at a traditional hotel. The emphasis is definitely on the restaurant that is located on the same property. It was all around a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa