Spent a glorious honeymoon week at Playa Cielo. It was the greatest place we have ever stayed. We made ourselves at home, and they made us feel at home..... without being at home. Everything was perfect. Fresh fruit every morning. Extremely comfortable inside and out. Immaculate grounds and room. The staff was AMAZING!!! I cannot stress enough how great it was to be in a foreign country and not have to worry about a thing. Carlos the host, Antonia the housekeepr, and Gerald the groundskeeper were all so over the top helpful and friendly. We saw other places in the area and this place was on a level all by itself. We will be back, and we might not leave next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa