We spent 10 nights at Playa Cielo in late August of this year (2012). We are a family of 5 with two teenaged boys and a baby and we stayed in the new two-bedroom house at the top of the hill. The house is great, the bathrooms and outdoor showers fantastic, the king sized beds comfortable enough that our sons did not complain about sharing a bed and setting up a pillow wall between them. The owners, Adele and Sol, were incredibly gracious hosts, we saw them every day at the restaurant for drinks. The manager Carlos was wonderful and willing to help us at any time. They will become lifelong friends I am sure. We were awake early enough to see the howlers come down to the ocean, rode horses on the beach, relaxed and recharged our batteries. We highly recommend this jewel. And the low season was great, we felt like the beach was ours alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa